It’s always fun when your family or your friends decide to visit you. This is especially true if you live in a city all by yourself; separate from everyone else. But if this happening for the very first time, no doubt you are worrying about how to make this visit feel special for them. Well we are here to say you need not worry any longer. Here’s what our experts advise you to do rooftop restaurant http://www.venuesbkk.com/rooftop-beer-bar-brewski.php…
- Always have a plan – from picking them up from the airport or station, to the activities you are planning on doing with them, have it all planned. It’s possible that your sibling or cousin might have a few plans of their own, so, make sure to consult them before solidifying any plan. Also, this is best done well beforehand, because if you want to do something like lunch at an Italian restaurant, you’ll have to have reservations.
- Make a solid sleeping plan – if there’s one thing you can do to make sure your sibling or cousin feels welcome in your home; it’s to have the sleeping arrangements ready. If you’re shuffling away things and making space for them after they arrive; it might give them the feeling of putting you off. Having their sleeping arrangement ready will avoid this.
- Stock up on their favorite food and drinks – having a well-stocked fridge ready for your guests is a sign of a good host. Hopefully, you’d know what your cousin or sibling favors. But if their tastes run towards the more expensive things, like craft beer, don’t feel bad about not stocking up on it. Just make sure you have plenty to eat and drink at home.
- Keep space for lazing around and simply hanging together – ultimately, the point of their visit to your home town is to spend time with you, and to connect and strengthen their bond with you. As fun as it will be trying out new things together and filling up your days together, remember to also have time to spend simply lazing around. Trust us, those long conversations while you’re both half asleep will be as meaningful as those other memories you make during their visit.
- Don’t rule out playing the tourist – you might have enjoyed playing the tourist in your city when you first moved to it Bangkok brunch place. But we can tell you that you won’t regret doing so again this time around; especially since you’ll know by now what to avoid, and how to do the tourist spots the efficient way. It’s alright if you want to avoid the popular spots; take your special visitor to the “off the guidebook” places instead!